“Fashion fades. Style is everlasting…”STORIES WITH CLOTHES
I recently created a STYLE BOARD for Moonsift an online platform for curating your shopping all in one place. Really handy for building capsule wardrobe collections and lookbooks and I use it for client personal shopping (these boards are private though and can only be accessed by the client, keeping them personal to them!).
I put together a MODERN CLASSICS Mood Board to evoke the changing seasons and highlight some of my key core basics when building a beautifully stylish capsule wardrobe for clients. These pieces are all in neutral colours which act as the foundation to building and creating outfits and are timeless so will stay in your wardrobe for years to come providing you with elegant outfits day in day out.
Colour, texture and layering can be added through clever accessories, tops and details so these pieces act as the foundation of a classic, hard-working and stylish women’s wardrobe which will last for years and never go out of style!
- Great fitting denim – think of the cost per wear, it’s worth investing in beautifully fitting styles and look for sustainable denim.
- The classic white shirt – so useful, seasonless, great for layering and adding a stylish touch to a simple outfit
- Timeless accessories – leather belts, a handbag which has high functionality and one you’ll use year after year, beautiful sunnies to frame your face and great jewellery which can really complete an outfit!
- Well fitting blazer – there is a style to suit every shape and this adds a feminine and smart touch to any look really quickly. Wear over summer dresses for autumn transitional looks.
- Biker jacket – an essential in dressing down smarter looks and making them more ‘daytime’ – think of it like a funky cardigan and not just a jacket and you will get much more use out of it.
- White trainers/plimsoll style – again dresses items down and useful for wearing with dresses.
- Great ankle boots which you can wear with denim, dresses just about everything and again are seasonless.
- Trench coats are timeless pieces and every season come around again making them one of the classics – look for different colours and textures for a point of difference and this season look at leather versions for an update on the classic.
You can see the full collection here; https://www.moonsift.com/collection or view some of my favourite pieces here…
If you’d like some help creating a beautifully elegant and hard-working capsule wardrobe which makes getting dressed each day an effortless joy then get in touch with me to book in one of my life-enhancing Style Experiences