Come and feel uplifted, empowered and beautiful at one of our Style Sunday sessions at Mother Nature, Bollington on 23rd June.
Workshop to include;
- Colour Sessions – learn which colours uplift and smooth your skin, elevate your look and make your eyes sparkle with one-to-one Colour Analysis session worth £45.00
- Embrace your Body Shape – tops tips on how to dress for your shape, lifestyle and personality so you look and feel incredible every single day
- Unloved Item – bring in an item you have never worn/been gifted or only worn once and you will learn new ways to wear it.
- Wardrobe Hero’s – these are key basics which suit most women’s lifestyles, jobs and body shapes to pull your wardrobes together and let your personality shine through
- Plus style tips, make-up tutorials & more…
Ticket price includes tea/coffee, a one-to-one Colour Analysis worth £45.00, make-up tutorial and a goodie bag to take home with you!
Two sessions available 10am-1pm & 2pm-5pm, tickets cost 49.00, limited space available so grab your best friend and book now!
Style Talks 11am & 3pm on Saturday 11th May at IVY the Pop-Up, Old Amersham
I will be joining Sally at IVY in Old Amersham this Saturday 11th May to share my top styling advice for every day chic looks at 11am and tips on how to elevate your look from day to night using some great accessories at 3pm – all using items from local shops and boutiques!
IVY have developed a range of premium, everyday t-shirts and vests that offer style, versatility, comfort and quality. They are simple, timeless shapes made from premium fabrics. Cut beautifully, they are easy to wear, can be effortlessly styled with the rest of your wardrobe, come and see the range at their first ever Pop Up all this week May 7th – 11th and join me this Saturday 11th May!
IVY POP UP @cecilia_quinn_shoe_boutique 10am-5pm
23 Market Square